The MVT MARKETPLACE is our new one stop store to find what you are looking for, or to sell no-longer wanted items, whether it's a vehicle, parts, other equipment such as uniforms or even books and posters related to the hobby. We also have a Freecycle where you can offload unwanted parts.
Currently, there is no charge for placing adverts - we want to make it easier for our members to find what they are looking for and for sellers everywhere to find buyers, so we can keep help more historic military vehicles and equipment on the road, for future generations and expand the hobby.
If you would rather submit your "sales and wants" advert directly to our
Sales and Wants Officer, please click below
There may be a delay when advertising via our Sales Officer
By placing a sales or wants advert, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions below
MVT SALES & WANTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To place an advertisement please follow the instructions within the MarketPlace.
- Please give as many details as possible and if you can, provide some photographs, as this increases the likelihood of a sale or finding what you are looking for.
- All adverts will be moderated before being accepted and posted.
- You will receive a confirmation email asking you to check all details of your online advert are correct.
- We will advertise your contact details and interested buyers will contact you directly.
- The MVT has no responsibility for arrangements for collection/postage or the transactions that occur between sellers and buyers.
- Your data will be kept securely according to the MVT Data Protection Policy, will only be used for the purposes of advertising your sale or search and will be deleted when it is no longer needed for that purpose.
- Your advert will automatically be included in the next quarterly MVT Windscreen Magazine, subject to it meeting the publisher’s deadlines.
- If you sell your item please update your listing, the advert will then be removed or contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can update the website and remove the advert.
- After 3 months, adverts are routinely reviewed and may be removed.